[COMING SOON] Tap Tap Revenge Tools

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jchaike, Oct 10, 2009.

1. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I am proud to announce the upcoming release of some great new utilities that are made specifically for all Tap Tap Revenge fans!

Me (jchaike) along with Randomname126 are creating a plethora of tools to make Tap Tap Revenge even better for jailbroken users!

This post is specifically for users to be able to read about the new upcoming products that will be released over the next few months.

Create2Tap

Create2Tap is the new great tool, and the main product from the new upcoming Tap Suit. This great, cool, new application will allow the creation of your own Tap Tap Revenge 2 AND 3 custom songs!

Complete with custom album artwork, and a grid-feature, creating custom taps couldn't be any better!

Here is a screenshot* of the upcoming product:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Although not a fully-featured screenshot, it features a similar interface to Tap Maker, so users can easily make the switch from Tap Maker to Create2Tap. The grid feature is not shown, but only because we don't want to ruin EVERYTHING for you :-D

Tap Manage

Tap Manage is the great new way to organize your TTR content. It is currently in the beginning development stage, but we plan to include the ability to store your Tap Tap Revenge's downloaded content, and custom created content on your computer. Now, whenever you feel like it just start up Tap Manage, and click on the new content you want to upload to your device, and get tapping!

*Screenshot is not available at this time because it is too early in development stages*

Tap Transfer

Tap Transfer, currently available on jchaike's Tap Maker Website, will be completely updated to work with Tap Tap Revenge 2 and 3. The GUI will remain similar to the previous version

Here is a screenshot* of the product:

Theme IT!

Theme IT! is an application that takes customization to a level never seen before. Creating custom themes for custom songs all possible from an application.

Of all applications, Theme IT is the most technically advanced, and mostly to be used by advanced users.

Here is a screenshot* of the upcoming product:

---------------------------------------------------

So that about does it for the Tap Suite and upcoming applications, however there is still one more application I would like to talk about.

We are currently working very hard to get this next application out ASAP.
    We want everyone to be able to enjoy TTR2 content on the new TTR3...

Tap Importer

This application will allow users to transfer TTR2 tracks to TTR3 seamlessly.

This application is planned to be released before any application talked about above, and we are working very hard to get it released.

At this time, there is NOT a screenshot to show, because there is no GUI at this time.

Please be patient =D

---------------------------------------------------

So, I hope everyone is as excited for the new upcoming applications as we are. To avoid constant posts and updates about the multiple new applications planned.

We have created a convenient blog for anybody that would like to follow us.
    http://create2tap.hostse.com/blog/

We encourage you to check the blog often, to see the new updates on the applications.

Please leave replies telling us your feedback =D

*Screenshots are ALL in beta stages, and may not necessarily represent the final product. Applications may change while undergoing development.
    *All Tap Suite tools and Tap Importer are created by jchaike and Randomname126. None of these applications are affilated with Apple Inc, or Tapulous.
  2. Kayzo

Kayzo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Can't wait!
  3. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Can't Wait!!! woo!!! I thought you quit development in TapMaker etc etc; I guess not

Edit: Can I beta test? Please
  4. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks for saving me the $$$ of getting TTR3 and paying for decent songs

5. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol, I thought I did as well, but then I was introduced to Randomname126, who is the genius behind custom TTR3 taps, and I decided that I would continue to develop.

About the beta testing, there will be a time (in the next few weeks) where we will set up pages for each application, and you can fill out a form for the applications you would like to beta test, then we will determine at a later date who will be accepted into the betas.
    My suggestion is to keep checking out the blog =D

Well, this isn't supposed to be drawing any money away from Tapulous. It is just simply a way for users to create custom taps to their favorite songs. I will still purchase track packs, but the songs that aren't in the Tapulous Track Store, I will go and make my own custom track for.

We encourage you to continue supporting Tapulous as well as the bands that have downloadable content for Tap Tap Revenge. =D
  6. Randomname126

Randomname126 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Tap Manage has gone through some heavy development these last few days and is in a reasonably functional state. Not everything is done but all of the programming needed to get the information from your iDevice is done.

As seen in the screenshot you will be able to modify the song name on your custom songs, along with the Artist, Theme and Difficulty! When you want to do something with restoring your iDevice or deleting Tap Tap you can backup all of your custom songs, along with restore them. Two things not shown in this screenshot are, when you click backup a checkbox will appear for you to select which songs to backup. The other thing is you will also be able to see the album art of all of your songs!

Randomname126++
  7. DrMonkey

DrMonkey New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Finally! I've been waiting for someone to release this!

8. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    meh another one of these
  9. Kid A

Kid A Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oooo, looking forward to it! I want TTR3, but of course I have 58p in my account!!
  10. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Looks good, going back to the good old days of custom libaray songs being made and shared