Come meet me. :D

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Homo_Novus, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Homo_Novus

Homo_Novus New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing super. :]

First, all about my beloved iPod:
    • iPod Touch 2G, 16GB
    • 2.2.1 firmware, jailbroken with blackra1n
    • 19 free apps
    • 11 paid apps (from [PIRACY]us)
    • 195 songs, 1 video, 4 photos

Moving on. My favourite apps include TouchGrind, Drum Kit, GuitarToolkit, Paper Toss, Hearts, Yahtzee Adventures, BattleAtSea, MLIA (WOOOT!), UnblockMe and Sudoku, to name a few.

I'm an 18-year-old physics honours student in Canada (only girl in my program, LOL). My future plans include obtaining a career as a physicist in quantum gravity either here at the university or at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Ontario, where I've already been for summer school a year and a half ago.

Please Register or Log in to view images

In the summer I work for Veterans Affairs Canada (feds, woohoo!), but I'm not working during the school year. I probably should... but I'm on full scholarship, so I guess it's not really a big issue. Used to be at Wendy's but quit after three years of flipping burgers. LOL.

In my spare time I like to read a lot (I like fantasy/sci-fi, hard sci-fi and scientific novels the best), play sports such as basketball, softball, skateboarding and snowboarding, play my Xbox (favourite games are Rock Band, Skate and Mirror's Edge), and most of all, play music. I play electric guitar, drums and keyboards. I also draw once in a while, but not as much as I used to.

I also have a few addictions: MLIA, The Big Bang Theory and Gatsby hair clay, which does an awesome job of spiking and punking my hair. xD So that's pretty much it.... oh, and yes, that's my axe in my avatar.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I look forward to meeting you guys, and I guess I'll be seeing you around.

Peace.