Combining Locksounds

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Miadhawk, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I was wondering if it was possible, you see, I would like to combine the crystal voice and combat arms lock sound, I would like the crystal voice lock sound to place first during unlock and vice-versa of lock, would this b e possible. Perhaps there is a software I can download, SSH and combine the files? Please help, thanks in advance!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not quite understanding your problem here.

Do you mean having one sound file for the unlock, and another sound file for the lock?

Or do you have two files that you want to put together into the same file and use it for either unlock or lock?
  3. Miadhawk

Miadhawk Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Well to be more specific, I want one locksound to play, and then then they other. The crystal voice says access granted, I want that to play before the other locksound . When it does, I want a second sound to play for the unlock, inthis case, a gun c*cking. I want the same for the lock
  4. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Just put one soundtrack after the first one in an audio program, I recommend Audacity, as it is free.
  5. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^ Same here.
    Just open both files and copy one of them and just paste it on the other sound file. Then save it and replace the locksound you were using before.

It should be located at /Library/YourTheme.theme/UISounds via SSH.