Combine the app "Ants" with the video "iWash"... IDEA?!?!?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kingrhomby, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kingrhomby

kingrhomby Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I was thinking today after installing the app "Ants" on my brand spankin' jailbroken 1.1.3 touch the possibilities of combining "Ants" with the video "iWash"..

Now you know how you can pay like $10 bucks for a small video which you can place in your videos section on your ipod and when you play it this chick walks on your screen and washes/cleans the screen for you.

Just think about it... the ants program allows a small "gif" image to be played so that it looks like ants are crawling around on your screen. and you can still control your touch. and use the apps will it is playing.

Now if we were somehow able to place a "blue screened" small gif of one of the "iWash" girls walking onto your screen. And say have it repeat every "1hour - or maybe even allow the person to choose the time in which the chick comes on" people might be more impressed.

I mean the little magic tricks and stuff you can get and place in your video section are pretty cool and everything. but just imagin' if it was actually in front of your apps.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any developers up for creating this. It wouldn't be a very useful app. But fun! ~~ tell me your thoughts on it. by the way if you are unable to understand what i mean comment here and ill try and explain further.
  2. bloot

bloot New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This sounds very cool, but definitely not something I would use.
  3. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

Or combine it with the Goldfish app.

You would have an aquarium in your iPoT!

Ohhh...
  4. Pezmaster1

Pezmaster1 New Member

if this could happen.
    the possibilities are endless

Please Register or Log in to view images

im very interested
  5. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    that would beawesome.
  6. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i have modded my ants app to use stick figures walking across the screen vs the ants... it really isn't that hard and with pretty much basic photoshops skills and a little knowledge of a hex editor you could easily do all of this yourself... i will do the goldfish thing now just cause i think it sounds f***ing awesome but i think the whole girl thing is just a waste of time