!!!ColorSWING: line-up 3D blocks!!!WARNING!!!Monumentally Addictive!!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Bloody Mary Astalavista, May 18, 2010.

1. Bloody Mary Astalavista

Bloody Mary Astalavista New Member

!!!ColorSWING: line-up 3D blocks!!!WARNING!!!Monumentally Addictive!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorswing-line-up-3d-blocks/id370559832?mt=8

Among those who played in mobile applications, the vast majority of people have chosen logic game as one of favorite apps. But lately, in logical games, nothing happens - game Developers are marking remakes of old ideas. We are releasing the game, which has a strongly fresh look. Simple, clear, gamble like Tetris, and requires logical thinking as Trism – in a new, original 3D environment.

We are proud that in the 25th Anniversary of Tetris our Game Development Company implemented the project, which is highly requested by lovers of logic games and hope that it will be very addictive for fans of Tetris, LineUp, Trism, and Bejeweled.

"Color Swing". This 3D logic game is not similar to any other. Its uniqueness lays in the complexity and the same time the possibility of dynamic games simultaneously. There are two playing modes: Logic and Dynamic. Logic mode is to check your brains; dynamic mode is to experience your speed.

LOGIC MODE
    The purpose of the puzzle in a Logic mode is to clear the cylinder by forming lines of cubes or near standing cubes at least 3 next of the same color. The cylinder has spinning round assorted colored cubes on a different layers. The game interface is very intuitive and you could easily understand the controls even without having read the instructions. At first Logic mode gameplay seems easy. You remove the same color cubes, rotating cylindrical ring matching the same color combinations. You can look at the cylinder from a different angles using accelerometer, to see the lower layers of the cylinder. When objects are matched they disappear. The more you parse the cylinder, the harder it is to do, because layers with cubes of different colors can be cleaned only if they are on the same level. Then once you will notice which clicks were too hasty. It’s great exercise for your brain because you really have to think to win.
    Disassembling of the cylinder is not easy, so you have the function assistants: change color of element, remove cube, etc.

DYNAMIC MODE
    In the Dynamic mode the playing field consists of cylinder with assorted colored cubes on a 1st layer. It gradually filled by subsequent layers of elements. Click on cubes of 3 or more of the same color, as quickly as you can, before the cylinder overflow with 4 layers of elements. Your task is to remove items faster than they are generated, stop the cylinder from overflowing and get the highest scores.

Game offers 3 difficulty levels of complexity in the both modes: 3, 4 or 5 colors elements.

You can select one of the 3 color schemes of elements pleasing to your eye.

Also there is one feature I particularly liked is the ability to play songs from iTunes library while playing the game. And of course OpenFeint global scoring system is included.
  2. Magnum

Magnum New Member

This looks like a top 50 game. Do you mind if I review it?
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    This looks pretty good will have to try it out!

EDIT:Well actually if its not a hybrid app or just for iPad then I probably wont get it.

@Magnum Why would he mind lol or you asking for a code

4. Magnum

Magnum New Member

Well, yea, I guess I would like to get a code considering I have $0.22 on my iTunes

5. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    OT: i Love ur avatar

) its hilarious!!!
  6. Magnum

Magnum New Member