College Students Thread

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by unlimitedx, Dec 2, 2008.

1. unlimitedx

unlimitedx New Member

How often do you use your ipod on a daily basis? on campus?
    Do you find yourself using it to browse the internet in between classes?

Would you consider it as a useful device (calendar, notes, etc) or more of a device that drains your free time?
  2. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

lol as a college student in a big lecture hall class it helps when u didnt studie or let say have sum info to help during the test lol and great on campus wifi for me =]
  3. Jonezed7

Jonezed7 New Member

You're in college with that grammar?

Wow....

I can't get my wifi to work because of the vpn client....
  4. Cohen_computer

Cohen_computer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I use it a fair amount, but i'm in high school

Please Register or Log in to view images

Cohen
  5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I use my iPhone HEAPS, at least every 5 minutes I pull it out of my pocket to do something.

6. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Same here. I'm always on it when I've got class.
  7. Jonezed7

Jonezed7 New Member

Anyone here go to penn state?
  8. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

I use it to sync up with iCal on my laptop, and use it as an agenda in class to put in test times and assignment due dates. I generally listen to music in between classes. I rarely use AIM in class, since I'm a nursing major and I need to pay attention to the info... but during lunch or what ever, I'll see if anyone is online to talk to. Its great to have Wifi also. Nearly every building on campus has WiFi, so If I need anything online, I'm able to connect and get what I need, which is great. Its not like a real gaming device for me, so it doesn't sap my time too much... though the games are fun when you are bored. I find myself wasting way more time using my laptop than I do on my iPod.

I hope this helps you out

9. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I use mine for internet all the time...we use BlackBoard (you might of heard of it) for a lot of things so it makes it easy to look at something in case I forgot to print it off. I also use my iPod to keep myself awake during class. All the customization stuff does take up a lot of free(should be working) time...such as trying to figure out how to edit an html file that you didn't create to make a widget perfect instead of doing homework. I love it though. Last semester, I had Sociology (have to take two social sciences for general education requirements blah blah blah) and I didn't take anything to class except my iPod.
  10. DemonSynth

DemonSynth Banned

I'm not a college student yet, but I'm nosing through this thread to get some first-hand impressions of college seeing as how I'll be looking at them with 4 or so years...

I'm an AP student, and the AP classes I take are college level, so I have some faint knowledge regarding the standard college work load (SUCKS BRICKS)