COD Zombies help?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by chickenmatt5, Oct 9, 2010.

1. chickenmatt5

chickenmatt5 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I got the new map, Der Riese, and I cannot figure out how to use the Pack A Punch machine. I found both teleporters (one by the Type 100 and the other by the bowie knife) and I linked them both with the frst teleporter. The Pack A Punch Machine still has a door blocking it, but it is only about a foot high. What else do I have to do?
  2. ishaanm

ishaanm New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    dude theres a 3rd teleporter.
  3. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Theres a third, from the starting room theres 2 doors, your best bet to unlocking all 3 teleporters is to open the door by the stairs, then the one near the double barrel shotgun, then open the door up the stair case, if you go right, unlock the door and theres a teleporter, if you go left, you can hop down the ledge and run to the back and unlock that door (and turn on electricity) and theres another teleporter, go back to the starting room, unlock the other door across from the kar98 (i think) then unlock the door near that one, in that room theres 2 doors, on at a staircase and another one, the other one leads to the last teleporter, and the door near the staircase leads to another edge, dropping you into the room where the mystery box starts. using the pack a punch machine costs 5000 btw.