COD: WaW Nazi Zombies strategies

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by iPwn, Apr 26, 2010.

1. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I played the ipod version a lot until now. i got the pc version. it's a lot harder. I got up til round 26 on ipod verruckt , but can only get a 9 on pc. similar situation with natch.

what do you guys do to get really far.
  2. Bolt

Bolt New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    look up Nazi zombies in google and look for stuff for xbox and ps3. we had alllllloot of strategies
  4. Max1985

Max1985 New Member

What's the record for Der Reise on iPod?

I have been playing for hours on Der Reise and am now at level 69. For kicks I wanted to see how far I could go. Usually I only get to level 25-28 because I end up doing something dumb like using weak guns instead of the wafflegun. I don't use mods because it's kinda boring and I don't use glitches because It's lame and I don't know how. What's the record? I'm going for it. I got the packapunched raygun and the packapunched wafflegun, bowie knife (which takes more than 15 hits to kills a zombie!!!!!) all perks and bouncing Bettys. I'm camping on the upstairs above where you get the bowie knife. I'm conserving ammo and killing off hordes with wafflegun, then when hellhounds show up I blast them with raygun. Then max ammo... rinse and repeat. I'll let you know when I die.