Cloverfield to the MAX!!!

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by watanoob, Jan 21, 2008.

1. watanoob

watanoob New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey hey can someone make me a cloverfield theme should be pretty easy just use that pic from google images with the statue of liberty's head off and some dark or clear icons it would be much appreciated thnx alot.
  2. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    bit off topic but apparently if u play the last few minutes of the movie (under the bridge trying not to spoil the movie for anyone who hasnt seen it) with all of that random buzzing etc, it say "The thing is still alive" Im hoping theres a sequel...it had no storyline but it gave me the buzz...Scary??? no, just intense (no more scarier than i am legend)....i LOVED IT
  3. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    There has to be a sequel, or I will buy the DVD and take a rock and smash it (irony intended).

The movie was great. The ending--not so much.

I think a Cloverfiled theme would be kind of hard. Slap on a tight background, maybe some destroyed-looking icons, that's about the most you could do with it.
  4. badhairdude

badhairdude New Member

whatever ever happened to the black (?) girl in the FIRST helicopter. There were two helicopters.
  5. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think she got away...who noes...if it can jump up and grab the dudes helicopter wats to say it didnt get the other one
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Waiting for the sequel as well, the other Heli, Probably got away, and the video, they find it, that's how they make the sequel. well 6months and waiting
  7. badhairdude

badhairdude New Member

i know some people that threw up after the movie (active camera)

wussies!! sequel please!
  8. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no the video has already been found by the FBI..thats why it says property of the FBI do not duplicate etc yadayadayada

Edit after post by badhairdude: i must say i did start to feel dizzy and i definately had a headache...doesnt help when ure watching it in VMAX (thats the Village massive screen in melbourne, knox...is it anywhere else)
  9. i-r-david

i-r-david New Member

OMG! Talk about this on a f***ing Cloverfield forum! Some of us haven't seen it.
    I've been waiting for this film for ages and don't want it spoiled even a little bit.

Please Register or Log in to view images