Close the redsn0w forum

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by justan, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justan

justan New Member

I think we should close the redsnow forum. You all think the noobs are annoying? I think everyone who posts in this forum are annoying. No matter who posts or what the post is about there are three pages of people complaining. I think that is just as annoying as the repeat posts. I say we close the redsn0w forum until the jb is released. There will be a lot less annoying threads and useless posts....
  2. mth91

mth91 New Member

The only problem is that if we close the forum, it makes it slightly harder for people who want to know the status to find out about it. Who really cares what someone else types on here if it's not about you or me? They can type a whole paper and I just won't read it if it's stupid.
  3. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    How ironic, considering that you have done exactly what you're annoyed of. If the mods want to close it, they will. Calling other people noobs when you act like a noob makes you a noob yourself.
  4. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I say people are complaining because they decided to open the stupid threads. I dont think this forum should be closed down because of hypocritical people. All you gotta do is go to the threads you like and ignore the rest. Not all threads here are useless
    ps. nice post count number
  5. galabrix8

galabrix8 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah brisket chill out a bit ur not the head mistro
  6. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    why. ignore the threads if they bother you. OK u dont have to click on them. now stop these threads too. there is no need for anymore of these.
  7. MidasTouch

MidasTouch New Member

That's some heavy heavy sh*t bro
  8. justan

justan New Member

Lmao I didn't even see my post count xd

I didn't make this thread to be another useless one. I click on a thread, any thread, and no matter what there is people flaming for stupid reasons and it's really annoying....
  9. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm just frustrated on how people say they are tires of n00bs and then act like one. It's not helping to create another useless topic like the others that you have been criticizing. Sorry if my words offended you. Just kinda annoyed :/
  10. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    just ignore it. Let them be idiots and ignore them and don't become like one of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.