Clockscreen with Weatherwidget

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jaksil, Mar 15, 2009.

1. jaksil

jaksil New Member

This is my first post although I have been reading this site since I got my 2G a few months ago. I was able to use all the tutorials on this site to jailbreak untethered. I have my ipod just about the way I want it. I have done lots of reading and lots of searching and still a few questions remain. Hopefully thu experts can help me out...

1. Is there anyway to use the clockscreen widget with still having the weather on the bottom with a weather widget? I know clockscreen has a weather option for the top, but why settle if it isnt exactly what I want?

2. Is there anyway to only have widgets show up on the first page, but not any other page?

I appreciate any advise. PS- please put any instructions in simple terms, my aptitude for technological stuff is weak. I have impressed myself with what I have accomplished already with the SSH, but I dont want to push. I have already had to restore and start from scratch once. I dont want to mess it up again, hah!

Jaksil
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. jaksil

jaksil New Member

So, does springboard mean all of your pages of apps, and not just the first page?
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yup yup yup
  5. jaksil

jaksil New Member

Hmmm, that wasnt quite it. The link you provided was for a lock screen. I am trying to do my springboard with the clock on top and the weather on the bottom. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks again.
  6. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That works with both lockscreen and springboard. You can make it for both. It is practically the same thing, just the difference is the name of the .html that is all.
  7. jaksil

jaksil New Member

cool, well I appreciate your response. It is a little confusing to me, but I will try to keep messing with it and see if I get anywhere.
  8. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah it is confusing at first, but you will get the hang of it.
  9. jaksil

jaksil New Member

Well, I actually figured it out. The only weird thing was that after I got it, the grey transparent bar behind the time on the lock screen dissappeared. Very strange. Anyway, thanks for the help.
  10. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sure no problem.