clock speaker system

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tlxxxsracer, Mar 11, 2009.

1. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys, im interested in buying a clock stereo system for my ipod touch 2g. Im looking to spend about $100. What are your guy's suggestions?
    I want something nice and sleek, good sound quality and a remote would be nice. I like some of the Logitech ones and this one ihome that I saw at Best buy.
    Any help would be nice

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks
  2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i suggest some speakers by altec lansing. They have very good sound quality (for their price) and i believe their models have clock in them as well.

a lot of people have iHome but unless you need an alarm clock as well, i would not advise it. My friend has iHome (forgot which one exactly) but I found the sound quality to be distorting and unclear.

I think that's the best you can do with about $100 budget. Of course, there are HK and Bose Sounddock but those can go up to about 500. If you can find a deal, i highly recommend those. I got my sounddock for 200 on boxing day and it is totally worth it. Negative is that it does not have clock/radio but the sound quality solely justifies the price tag imo.

You can try out different speaker docks at bestbuy or futureshop to see which you like best and go from there.