Clock Screen question - Bottom clock & Page indicator

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by victorng, Jan 15, 2010.

1. victorng

victorng New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So I downloaded "Clock Screen" from Cydia and edited its Wallpaper.html file to put the clock to the bottom, even localized the date to my language

Everything worked fine, except the page indicator dots still stayed on the top (although you can see the Spotlight indicator is on the bottom)

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, how can I put those page indicator dots to the bottom? What must I edit in the html file?
    Thank you very much
  2. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there will probably be a string with with "page indicator" in it, maybe with the amount of pixels the new location for them is from the top left hand side of the screen. I would guess something like...maybe "UIpageindicator" and maybe "orientation"...something like that then a location maybe in pixels such as "160px 100px" or simply middle, top, more likely to be pixels though.

Thats my guess, im not great at this stuff but I do edit html things and plists a bit so that is what i would try first. I would also love to know what the image for the spotlight indicator (it looks more like a magnifying glass to me) is called.
  3. GeorgeTodd

GeorgeTodd New Member

how do you use your own background in conjunction with the clock?