click here to tell apple

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by viktorfrankl, Sep 26, 2007.

1. viktorfrankl

viktorfrankl New Member

what we think =P

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipod.html

suggestions include:

i will not buy an ipod touch if you make a proactive effort to keep it hostage from using it to its full potential (after i have paid for it, software included in the price)

i will convince my friends not to buy it if " "

i will return my ipod touch if " "

i know several people who would buy an ipod touch if they thought they could use the product they paid for however they wanted.

=)
  2. viktorfrankl

viktorfrankl New Member

also, "i understand that with the iPhone there are probably business contracts with other companies that require you to make sure it doesn't get hacked." and explain why this doesn't apply to the touch.
  3. pwirtz2288

pwirtz2288 New Member

For apple it is vital that the ipod touch does not get hacked - so people would buy an iphone - where today you have hacks, third party apps and more - and apple earns like a cash cow from contracts.

What I really do not understand is why selling an ipod touch at all... If they make everything possible to cripple it, to 'buggy' (screens), etc. to prevent 3rd party apps which are allowed on iphone, just to make people prefer an iphone - why producing this device at all... That's what I do not understand.
  4. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

i just told them how mad i was that the pim was read-only and how they are cracking down on hackers who want to make better software
  5. RadicalxEdward

RadicalxEdward New Member

Because the average joe will never hack their ipod or iphone. so if they want the iphone without the contract, they have the ipod touch. it's that simple.
  6. fdmendez

fdmendez New Member

Please tell them to open up the iPod Touch for 3rd party software!
  7. SoFellLordPerth16

SoFellLordPerth16 New Member

read the signature.....