Cleansing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hman, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. Hman

    Hman New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hello.

    I was recently sick with strep throat and had been using my ipod touch only to turn off my alarm, but I am not sure if the screen is completely free of bacteria. I was wondering how I should clean my screen to get rid of bacteria. Disenfectant cleanser? Any ideas that WOULDNT ruin my screen are appreciated.
    thanks.
  2. Scythal

    Scythal New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Messages:
    413
    Likes Received:
    4
    Device:
    iPod touch
    Bacteria could live as long as a few hours on certain types of surfaces, anyway normally by now your immune system should have developped a nice memory about this last encounter. Besides, you should still be full of antibodies, no worries

    Please Register or Log in to view images



    Seriously now, if you're still concerned for others, take a soft wet tissue and a little bit of soap, it should be enough, if not to kill the bacteria at least to wipe them off the screen surface. It won't attack the surface either, the only danger is water entering inside the device... so don't pour water on it.
  3. Hman

    Hman New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    1
    yeah the purpose was so that when otheres used it they dont get sick. Thanks. So this wont damage my screen, right?
  4. ayuzer

    ayuzer New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Messages:
    259
    Likes Received:
    1
    just use windex, if it works on glass, it works on your ipod touch

Share This Page