Cleaning

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jxdude, Dec 16, 2008.

1. jxdude

jxdude New Member

What would you recommend for cleaning the screen of the ipod touch? I mean other then the cloth. I was thinking like windex or 409?
  2. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I use bleach and ammonia mixed together. Just remember to breath REAL deep while doing it... J/K

here's what i found:

To free the touch screen from dust and oil, you may want to use a standard glass cleaner that is non-ammonia based. Also, you may want to use a special cloth that is specifically designed to clean glass. This will prevent scratches on the touch screen as some fabrics are hard which may eventually scratch the touch screen.

Believe it or not an equal parts mixture of blood and eyeglass cleaner seems to work the best...minus the whole blood part.
  3. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen Banned

Use that green cleaner. Just go to the store, ask the clerk for green cleaner and he will know what your talking about. It's an all purpose cleaner and works perfect on mine.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. fattoto25

fattoto25 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    isnt ammonia in pee???? o.o....
    i use a bannana peel, the inside.!

Please Register or Log in to view images

i aint kidding
  5. andyt4097

andyt4097 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, I saw a video on YouTube about the banana peel. Does that really, really work? Do you have before and after pics of the screen? Does it work on the back surface too?