Clarification - Please Read

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Reaper2794, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Ok so I finally have everything with the JB. I have rebooted and now I have Stack. I downloaded the 5 Icon Dock so now I believe I have to respring again yes?

So everytime I have to restart Springboard, I have to use a booting tool like 1ClickBoot or TouchPwn 2.0

Am I correct?

Also when I download a theme, do I also have to reboot each time?

Please clarify

Thanks joos

~ Reaper ~
  2. espeorb

espeorb New Member

Restarting your springboard does not require a reboot. It just takes you back to the lockscreen after restarting the springboard. The only app I've ever downloaded from Cydia/Installer that actually requires a reboot is Winterboard.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

No, just respring the springboard by clicking the home button when you have selected your themes in Winterboard.

It will respring and send you to the lock screen. Keep in mind that putting your iPod in sleep mode (pusing the power button) does not require you to reboot. Only holding the power button and sliding the power off bar requires you to reboot. I hope that cleared some things up.
  4. espeorb

espeorb New Member

Heh, beat you to it. Just to clarify, though, you can hold down the power and home buttons for a bit past when the slider shows up to shut it down truly manually.
  5. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Got it. Just had to reboot for Winterboard.

I'm soo excited

Please Register or Log in to view images

DDDDDDD