CIA LOCKDOWN theme - help wanted

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by berky93, Nov 23, 2007.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

Im working on a secret agent, kinda cia theme. it will make everything as if it was under lockdown by the government, and be styled to look as if the CIA used ipod touches as their computers.

if you have any suggestions Id love to hear them.
    Actually, I need to hear them, because otherwise im stuck

im thinking:

-slide to unlock - invis bar with "scan finger" so you swipe your finger accross and it looks like a fingerprint lock (already got that, looks great)
    -turn on password lock (maybe)
    -brush metal dock
    -uniform icons maybe (one standard, uniform icon for everything that is very plain and straightforward, and you use the text labels to find the correct app)
    -special app that looks like a cia panic button (you know, its big and red with warning stripes and a glass case around it) that plays an alarm sound and flashes when opened - maybe not, since I cant code for s**t

I'll upload it to the repository when im finished with it.
  2. ronwheeezley

ronwheeezley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that would make an awesome theme. it'd be cool if you could make it ask for a password evrytume you open an app. but that would be kinda annoying
  3. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Wow that would make an awesome theme! I'll post suggestions when I'll think something up

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    For the wallpaper in the lock screen, you can post this pic

Btw good luck

Attached Files:

5. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

just to throw in some maybe helpful advice, you could maybe set p the dock apps, like music, video, and w.e u think people may use and make them different from the uniform standard and make them look like different kind of panic buttons, one with maybe a missle drawn in the center, one with skull and crossbones drawn in the center, just something like that, either way it sounds great so far and i cant wait to see it
  6. Shade

Shade New Member

make it so there is a button in the middle on every screen so theres a panic button on one screen missile on the next etc.
  7. kclives

kclives New Member

Decal girl

8. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok I have panic button icons Ive just made, id like to see which one people like more.

heres the first:

it has a black outline but no light reflection

heres the second:

it doesnt have a border but because its lighter at he top it looks more like the default icons, and a little more 3d

EDIT: theyre a little messed up at the corners but Ill fix them for the "Final cut"
  9. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok I have a basic part of the theme ready, the only problem is at the moment I am unable to upload things to my ipod (some computer glitch, whatever)

so is there anyone who would be willing to test and make sure everything works properly?

I have included 2 sets of icons, 3 docks, 3 wallpapers, and a status bar with the theme. More to come soon. one set of icons is completely alpha for use with the grid wallpaper, the other are the icons from the "yellow" theme. I think they are brilliantly designed and work perfectly with my theme. I also have made a custom panic icon for both icon sets, including one that looks as if it comes with the yellow theme. There currently is no panic.app, but if you download blinker.app and rename it, it still looks pretty good. maybe replace the yellow with red.

EDIT: I accidentally named the file "CIA LCKDOWN>ZIP" and THEN made it a .zip file, but the folder inside of it shouldnt be named that. if it is, remember to change it!

Attached Files:

10. KrewSkater

KrewSkater New Member

Could you add some icons for me...if you don't mind?

Launcher
    weDICT

and maybe a background kinda like this.

or something that says classified or confidential?