Chronicles Of Inotia (Guide Included)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by TheConqueror, Dec 30, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Hey Guys

I recently got the app Chronicles Of Inotia : Legend Of Feanor and I have to say it is one of the best apps I have ever had. Its a old-school RPG, and it is very very fun, but unfortunately they don't provide much help throughout the game so I decided to make a guide based on what I know. If you have the app feel free to add some information.

So basically, you kill monsters, gain experience, monsters might drop some rare items for you to sell and buy new, better gear and level up etc. You also get to complete quests, raise pets (sort of) and explore many maps. Very fun, solid gameplay, and it will take you a good 2 weeks to finish. But unfortunately a lot is unknown about this game since you dont get much help or information, so share your knowledge here.

Anyway, after a certain quest (I think it was save the queen from the mushroom plantation), you get your first pet. I am not sure if this is the only pet in the game or not, since I haven't gotten any new ones. Your pet gets EXP every time you pick up a Sundu (the fruit that looks like an apple) or every time you pick up a flower. You dont get to physically see your pet, but he adds to your statistics. Every couple of levels he can improve your statistics (like DEX, etc)

Another question I had was what each of the statistics do. Well if your DEX is high you can perform a double hit, which is extremely useful. Also when first starting the game, be sure to make your base statistics high as it will help you throughout the whole game (and they are permanent)

Seriously though guys, get this app, I personally really,really, really like it.

*Weapon Guide*
    Ok due to the fact that the shops in this game randomly generate which items they sell, you never really know which weapon is next. So here is a small guide of what I personally know

Short Sword - Starting Weapon
    Long Sword
    Elvin Sword - 7-11 damage I think
    Orcish Axe - ??
    Warhammer - 11-23 damage (I think, I have one but it is +6 so I am unaware of its starting damage)
    Halbard - very, very useless weapon, does 1-19 damage
    Bastard Sword - 10-15 damage
    Trident - another very useless weapon, does 2-29 damage
    ????

*Armor Guide*

Here is the games armour going from worst to best. Again please if you know something I dont, comment below

Chainmail
    Scalemail
    Full plate
    Mithril Armor
    Titanium Armor

*Ring Guide*

Rings are the game's rarest items, and I have no idea what small amount of different type's there are, but here are the ones I know. Once again comment if you know other kinds.

Troll Totem - The ability is labeled as "restores", yet I have no idea what it does or what it restores. Health seems to restore at the same speed.

Piece Of Meat - Yes, for some reason the piece of meat you receive in a quest, which is used to make the troll unblock the portal, for some reason can be worn as a ring.

*Shield Guide*
    Shields are another aspect of the game, and the shields used by higher levels are completely in the mist. But here is what I know.

Square shield
    Wooden shield - I dont remember the exact name of this but it is round and wooden
    Iron Shield
    Round shield

*Boots Guide*

Anyway I dont really know about the different kind of boots, but here are the ones I possess. I really have no Idea what the "Speed" factor does on boots since I dont seem to walk any faster

Greave - Defense 11, speed 154

And that's basically all I know. If you know something else, please feel free to fill us in.

*User Submitted Information*

*Random Extra Stuff*

If you kill fairies you might be lucky enough to get a clover drop, weild it in your ring slot and you get good luck (more/better drops from monsters)

Glowing Eggs have advanced pets that give you better stats than non-glowing eggs.
    There are three types of pets that I know of so far, A griffin, A lizard-thing, and what seems to be a unicorn.

IF anyone knows what each stat does please post here!
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Wow nice guide. I'm gonna check this game out. Thanx.
  3. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

no problem man, and trust me it is very, very entertaining.
  4. DSync

DSync New Member

It's kinda expensive for the game. Been waiting for the price drop for 2009.
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Actually its 7.99$, most good games are around 10$
  6. matiasx666

matiasx666 New Member

nice guide, do you need wifi to play?
  7. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

no its not an online RPG. I sort of think of this game like runescape classic, you know BEFORE runescape turned into a hellhole
  8. Big_J9363

Big_J9363 New Member

Glad to see more fans of the great game on here. Well I can add a few thing to the guide:
    First off, this is a korean rpg, so its very exp grinding orientented, which means youll spend a heavy portoin of this game killing monsters to level up and prepare you for your next challenge. When you get a new egg, double click it to create a new blood bond with it, and yes you find new eggs in the game in the wells of water found throughout the game, although it is rare that youll find an egg, ive had 3 so far and im level 18 and am only still on the ogre quest. Unidentified items at shop cost more and sumtimes are a tad stronger, but its not worth it to buy them to me personally. And not after you drop an item on a shrine or change pets, the game is automatically saved. And on hard mode, when you die you lose all saved data.

*Extra* On the snake skin quest you get snake skins from vipers(Green snakes) on the second level of the cave. Thats all I can think of so far, great guide. Ill figure out more as I countinue this game
  9. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    sick! this game looks really good. thanks for the guide, im getting the game now and this will probly help me out.
  10. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Ohhh so that's what those wells do! I just never touched them so I still have the pet you get from a quest, he is level 7 LOL