Choosing a case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kcl38, Dec 8, 2007.

1. kcl38

kcl38 New Member

Probably going to get an iPod Touch for Christmas and I want to get a good case to protect it. I've narrowed my choices down to the iClear, the iSkin, and the Capsule Touch. In terms of looks I like the Capsule Touch the best, I have the most experience with silicone cases (other iSkin products) and the iClear is available at my local Best Buy. They are all around the same price and it is all coming down to which I would rather wait for/like the looks of the best. The Capsule Touch Ultra Black special edition doesn't ship to Canada but I have a few places in the US I could send it to, the iSkin has been having some shipping delays from what I have heard, and of course I could get the iClear whenever I wanted to.

The iClear was rated the case of the year by the iLounge buyers guide but they hadn't reviewed the other two cases yet. Which do you guys suggest I buy? D:
  2. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

I have had the iClear for almost a month now & to be honest, I'm tired of it. For some reason, dust & lint can easily get inside. I'm now looking forward to the Capsule Touch. I'm just waiting for a review & pictures like yourself.
  3. PCKid

PCKid New Member

I've ordered the Black Limited Edition of Touch Capsule Case. Will post a review here when I get it. It's coming to Australia so may take a week or 2