Chill out

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Parrappa, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    All you vets are freaking out because a lot of "n00bs" are joining the forums and posting dumb questions and supposedly ruining this place. I've been to a ton of forums, and it's not just here but n00bs worldwide are exactly that, NEW so when they come to a new place looking for quick support the easiest thing to do is to make a new topic. I think you guys need to calm down, as it is not a big deal. My time on this forum since October has been limited but I haven't seen that much that was worth freaking out about. I know what it's like to be on a forum and have it invaded by a bunch of new people and you think your "All that" because you've been with them from the beginning. But really who cares? This is iPod Touch Fans forum not some forum for experts with there touch. So layoff, I for one use the search button, don't make completely stupid threads and have been somewhat respected since I joined. But really calm down.