cheap screen protector

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Juwilz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

2. Midnight

Midnight New Member

I've ordered that one over 2 weeks ago, still not here yet. When I ordered it it said available for immediate shipment, but I only got the 'shipped' email just today. Will probably be at least another week before it gets here. It's cheap, but takes FOREVER. Ugh.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

r u serious?! were r u located canada? so it takes 3 weeks? dang. Well they r located in Miami.....R there any other places where u can buy one?
  4. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Everything from that website ships from Hong Kong, with the cheapest Air Service they have (as long as you choose their "free shipping"). So it will take a while.
  5. Midnight

Midnight New Member

I'm not in Canada, I'm in Tennessee.

I don't know what's going on with that site... one minute the items on my order invoice will say 'shipped' and I'll get an email saying so, next minute they're all back to 'ordering' status... so I have no idea whether to expect any of my items any time soon or not. I've gotten 2 'items shipped' emails but all the items on my invoice now say 'ordering' again. I've ordered 3 items at the same time from there, including the screen protector (this was the first 'shipped' email I got) but now it says 'ordering' again. Gah.

I don't mind it taking a (little) while, I expected that... it's the flip-flopping of my orders' status that is a bit unnerving. LOL I dunno... maybe they're just having problems with their suppliers. *shrug*
  6. XsuperflyX

XsuperflyX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah I order sh*t from there all the time. It can take a month to get your stuff sometimes faster sometimes slower. The screen protector is nice and EZ to put on.
  7. lewisking

lewisking New Member

well in play.com they are selling the invisibleshield for a mear £10 or $20. Not as cheap, but its great.