Cheap Monster Beats by Dr.Dre

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by nitrogen521, Oct 21, 2010.

1. nitrogen521

nitrogen521 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  2. austers

austers Well-Known Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why are they gold in the first picture?!
  3. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Random sales strategy ?
  4. nitrogen521

nitrogen521 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No idea, but looking from the review it looks pretty good. It's a legit site, that's where I got my iPhone case.
  5. austers

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    They deliver to the UK. Does anybody have any idea how much import tax and anything I would have to pay?!
  6. nitrogen521

nitrogen521 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    As far as I know when I bought something off that site, it does not charge any tax or shipping unless you want super fast shipping.

Came to the USA in 7days INCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, using free shipping HK POST
  7. austers

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    One of the reviews is copied straight off amazon here. It's the one that starts off like I've never written a review for any of the purchases I've made on Amazon over the years.

Edit: They're all reviews just copied from Amazon :/
  8. nitrogen521

nitrogen521 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hmm.. Idk. lol

I bought a lot of stuff from them such as iphone cases. They seem pretty legit.

One thing I'm concerned about is that it might be a fake. Like those hiphone you see on those HK Wesbite that looks like a iphone.

One thing that looks fishy is that all of those review has semi decent grammar.
  9. austers

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    They sell a lot of fake phones and stuff, so I don't think I'll buy them myself.
  10. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I wouldn't, the first image is of the Monster Turbine Pro's, not even part of the Beats By Dre family.

Also, the list price isn't "$81.52" on sale for "$48.12," rather, it's list price is $179. So it's fake. The site you listed sells many products from dealextreme.com, including these headphones. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.48352 At least on this link you see what you are actually buying. Probably not worth $20. Definitely not worth $40.

The REAL Monster Turbine's are on sale for $60-$70 on Amazon.com right now I believe, (they were last week anyway...) I'd get those instead of Beats By Dre Tours.

The REAL Beats By Dre Tours are still $100+ anywhere, until black Friday, when all of the beats will be on sale, like they have done past black Fridays. Those new white one's are pretty.