Cheap iPod Earbuds?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Wicked One 612, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anyone know where I can get Apple iPod Earbuds for cheap? I busted mine and don't really feel like paying $30.
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

I'll sell you mine for 10 bucks.. Lol
  3. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The answer is Ebay my friend.
  4. elrey23

elrey23 New Member

Sadly, for the 30 bucks that Apple will try to get for those sorry earbuds, you could spend that same 30 bucks and get much better earphones. JVC Marshmallows would be a start, around 20 bucks. Creative EP-630 are another good option, around 20 bucks. JVC Air Cushion, around 30 bucks. Any of those would be a better choice than the horrible earbuds that every ipod comes with. Your ears will thank you
  5. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

my vote would definitely go to Skull Candy's, great power and good noise isolation for 15 bucks. can be found at wal*mart or better.
  6. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

ditto that. skullcandy's ink'd are a great way to spend $15. They isolate well and sound much better than their price tag would lead you to believe. But, honestly, I say take the plunge and get some v-moda vibes. Worth every penny!
  7. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wicked one you can get the Apple earphones for free. Just call up apple technical support and you should still be covered under warranty. They will ship you a pair and you send them your broken ones. But you have to give them your credit card number so if you dont send your broken ones they will charge you. Mine recently broke and I did this I got the headphones the next day.
  8. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

v-modas are nice, but are eclipsed (imho) by Shure SE110 (or E2C if you can find some)

Please Register or Log in to view images