cheap good silicone case/sleeve/skin

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GoGators7, Jan 28, 2009.

1. GoGators7

GoGators7 New Member

my plain black silicone skin broke so i had a leather belkin case that i put on and i realized why i got a silicone case in the first place because i like them better. what would be a good silicone case for me to get. i dont really want to spent over 20 dollars on one i know the ifrogz and things like that are like 30 dollars which i think is a rip off help would be great thanks!
  2. dingle cog

dingle cog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    go to your local dollar store they sell them there for $1 but it will only work if you have a 2G
  3. GoGators7

GoGators7 New Member

i dont mean one for a dollar
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

dude ifrogz silicone wraps are 15 bucks on sale and you take an additional 20 percent off cause they have a sale and then if u use the code shoppingbargains you should get another 10 percent.. after all of the codes have been used the case should come out to around 13 bucks.. add 2 bucks shipping, the case comes out to a grand total of around 15!!!! that is an awesome deal! i got one clear silicone wrapz and earpollution headphones!! waiting eagerly!

and if you are willing to go all out and pay 30 bucks for a speck pixelskin, you should. AMAZING CASE!!! so much silicone to offer extra protection and is not a crap silicone case. no lint and i just love it
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

DLO JamJacket, 20$, good quality silicone, a screen protector ( i think it was 3 )
  6. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Use eBay, I go a leather one for $5 (after shipping), and my DLO JamJacket just came in two days ago, $12.
  7. spit4lube

spit4lube Member

I bought a 2 pack of belkin silicone ones for about 15
  8. GoGators7

GoGators7 New Member

thanks meira when i went to the site they were only 10, the i got the bag for only 1.99 the waterproff one and the earpollutions for 13 all together it was only 30
  9. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

YUP!!!! no problem!
    exactly what i got.. except i didnt get the waterproof bag cause i dont have much use for it... but the silicone wrap for the ipod is amazing!!! i love it!!!!! very smooth and nice!!

you did good lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. jjbloo

jjbloo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i got a 2 pack at ross for 5 bucks