chat with apple representative Adam

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by eatmyAPPLES, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eatmyAPPLES

eatmyAPPLES Banned

• Immature or obscene comments
    * You are chatting with Adam, an Apple Expert

Hi, my name is Adam. Welcome to Apple!

Adam: How may I assist you today?

You: when is the ipod 4g hitting the apple stores?

Adam: I would be glad to assist you with your iPod question today.

Adam: The new iPods will be available in Apple stores next week. There currently is no official release date.

You: oh and does it consist of a flash for the camera?

Adam: The camera does not come with flash.

You: is the speaker still internal only?

Adam: One moment while I research that for you.

Adam: To clarify, are you wanting the music to play out loud?

You: a little louder yes, but the older ipod touches consisted of only an internal speaker, im just wondering if there was an update of any kind?

Adam: The new iPod Touch is going to come with a built in speaker.

You: yes i know that but the speaker built inside the ipod or is the speaker externally built?

Adam: Yes, the speaker is built inside the iPod.

You: oh ok and if there is no definite release date is there a closer range other than next week?

You: like an approximation?

Adam: I do not have any information in regards to when it will be released. I would not want to mis inform you.

You: like early next week or late next week?

Adam: I do not have any information in regards to when it will be released. You will need to contact your local store for more informaton.

You: how can an apple expert not know when his own product is being released?

Adam: This chat service is here to help with the Apple Online Store. How may I help with your shopping?

You: i cant shop unless i know when its being released, i need to talk to a real expert, u are not of great help

Adam: I am sorry you feel that way. I am an Apple Expert for the Online Store. You need to contact your local Apple Store.

You: my apple store will tell me the release date?

Adam: You will need to contact them to find out.

You: ugh they should rename u apple employee, rather than apple expert. any expert would know the release date, contacting u made me feel almost positive i would find out but im left, leaving in dissapointment

Adam: Thank you for visiting the Apple Store. We appreciate your business. If you would like more help, please chat with us again.

You: get a real job

You: are u a robot or an actual person?

Adam: I'm here to help the best I can, but while we are chatting I ask that you please keep your responses on a professional level.

You: i cant keep my responses on a professional level when im clearly talking to an amateur

Adam: This is a final warning to stop this type of response. If we are not able to keep this on a professional level, I am required to terminate the chat.

You: the help u gave me today, i knew already, maybe i can be an apple expert

Adam: I've repeatedly asked you to stop this behavior. I am terminating this chat due to the nature of this conversation. If you would like to work with us in the future, please contact us at 1(800) MY-APPLE. Goodbye.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I think people need to stop posting these chats, it's ridiculous.
  3. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why do you idiots constantly feel like abusing these people?
    It's just plain mean...
    They're obviously not going to tell you anything special that hasn't already been said, if not they would go ahead and say it to everyone!
    Leave them alone!
  4. whcodered

whcodered Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well, what do you expect? When asking for an official release date, you are asking for information that has not yet been published. Also, if you look at the iPod gallery and tech specs, you can clearly see that there is indeed a speaker grille on the bottom of the touch. He gave you all of the information that is currently available, would you rather him give you a date and be wrong?
  5. Purple

Purple New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I luls.
    However to answer your questions: yes, the iPod Touch 4g will have an "external" speaker located at the bottom of the device. As for the release date, it should be in apple stores Sept. 8th but you also should contact individual stores themselves to make sure they'll have it in stock.
  6. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Thank you!
  7. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Banned. HA.
  8. callofduty4

callofduty4 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wow man thats an all time low, dont ever tell someone to get a "real" job, he was trying to help you the best that he could. Really really immature.
  9. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Guys, please stop posting chats. There's no reason to post them with you acting immature. It just makes YOU look bad, it's not funny at all.
  10. BigD

BigD New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hey man he was trying they just work for apple. im sure only a few people know exactly when the ipods will be instores
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.