Chat rooms for iPod ??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ricecook, Oct 30, 2007.

1. ricecook

ricecook New Member

ok ive been messing with Apollo beejive flickim ..seems like theres no chats rooms I can get into.. Do have to add a buddy to chat for those apps ?? Is this only for chatting with buddies that you know?? I want to chat with other people in chat rooms.. How can I chat? I'm board as hell at work

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. groan

groan New Member

LOL, this would be cool!

what language could it be in to work well on the touch? It can't be that new fancy flashchat...
    if anyone finds a script i may be able to host if we can format it to work on the touch/phone!
  3. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well if you want msn messenger or aim or something liek that you can go to www.meebo.com
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

If possible, someone should set up a chat room for forum members. General chat area, and maybe even a help section. It might save some of the clutter in the forum as well. Just a thought.
  5. nerp

nerp New Member

Install Colloquy, b*tchX or irssi via the installer and just hop on an efnet irc server. Plenty of chatting going on there. If you're unfamiliar with irc, google "IRC" and you can learn all about it. It's been around for more than 20 years -- longer than the web itself.

Please Register or Log in to view images