Chat/Msg Board with ONLY people on their Ipod Touch/Phone

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by takita, Dec 28, 2007.

1. takita

takita New Member

Hey everyone! new here, im in the process of creating: http://www.OnlyiTouch.com

( Dont waste your time clicking the link now, my site detects if your on an ipod touch/phone, if you arent, you cant view the content. )

what im asking - access www.onlyitouch.com through your iPhone/iTouch - this site is coded for itouchs/iphones ONLY and designed for them aswell. Its a simple, cool chatroom/message board for ONLY iPhone/iTouch users across the world. Leave everyone a message!

I just got my itouch and thats what sparked the idea, so i hope you all enjoy, pass on the idea it will be awesome to see where everyones comming from, etc.

also, any ideas for what to put on the site? Its pretty limited as it has to work with the itouch/phone, but any ideas are awesome thanks guys
  2. takita

takita New Member

glad to see the activity starting to pick up, but share the URL with friends/other forums! itll be cool to talk to other people ONLY ON their IPODS across the world.

If word of mouth continues to grow, ill be introducing a new feature for "private" chatting

For example;

My school has a "wifi" network across the entire campus as most teachers use laptops. Instead of texting a friend, go in the chat and chat w/ them on your ipod. Or just when your board, see what other people are chattin about.
  3. virtualone

virtualone New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    O boy I will be looking forward to private chatting. Will be great for school and such.