Charging iPod Touch 2g with outlet

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Evalocity7, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good, yet cheap accessory where you can charge a iPod Touch 2g with just a regular outlet? I'm going to traveling during the summer and I won't have a computer around to charge it with (I'm going to be jumping hotels and such) so I would need some way to charge it.

Thanks
  2. touchmymonkey

touchmymonkey New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    there's any number of wall outlet with usb inputs....i got one from walmart....wish i woulda googled a little moar cause you can find sets that also include a car cigarette lighter thingy that you can plus usb's into...google is your friend..
  3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  4. touchmymonkey

touchmymonkey New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Thats the one I have...you want one that you can plug the cord your touch comes with into because the ones with their own cords may not work....but like I say you can also get car chargers (also the kind you plug your own cord into)...check amazon and ebay ("usb car charger") if you need this too...
    ebay $5.49 free ship... the cord they also throw in should work too....and at that price!!!....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CABLE-AC-WA...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50
  5. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok thanks dude.

I also have another question, I use to have a cell phone that when you charged it in the car and such, it really screwed up the battery life for some reason...Will charging the iPod Touch on an outlet or car charger screw with the battery life?
  6. that one guy

that one guy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    has anyone here thought of putting a redsn0w re-booter into a wall charger so we just plug it into a wall if it's off?
  7. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What's this got to do with my thread lol? Go make your own.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. touchmymonkey

touchmymonkey New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Not that I know of, but maybe we'll get some posts about it....oh sh---that's different topic....you derailing your own thread????....and would advise doing a search for that here cause someone's gonna tell you that...

9. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    And how are we going to do that...

10. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hmm just noticed your edit...That does seem a little TOO cheap...I'd be afraid that it either wouldn't work or it would stop working after a while. You said the one I linked is the one you have, does it 100% work with the 2g Ipod Touch?

Just wondering because I've seen people say that some of these don't work with the 2g iPod Touch at all..