Charging and Alarm Dock? (help please)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by aerodude618, Dec 28, 2007.

1. aerodude618

aerodude618 New Member

Don't tell me to google or check these forums, because I have. I found few on google but they were like 100 dollars. Not working for me.

I am looking for a thing were I can charge my ipod touch and at the same time it has an alarm. I am cheap, I saw few for the last generation for like 20 bucks. That is nice for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

I don't mind buying old models for old ipods, as long as it works.
  2. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Umm... I have a Jensen thing (black) that works pretty amazing, and cost alot less than an iHome. I think I paid about $50... or if you want a higher end brand, go for an iHome...
  3. aerodude618

aerodude618 New Member

I see a lot of theme, and they look nice. Can you link me to the one you have?

Guys keep them coming
  4. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  5. Kurtangletn

Kurtangletn New Member

I'd suggest just looking in local stores like K-Mart, Walmart and Bestbuy. They all have a great selection.

I picked up a Jensen i-Jam for about $50 at K-Mart.. great except the fact it can't keep time right (and this is my 2nd one here, Im not getting another)

You can also try getting a cheap speaker dock and using the Touch's built in alarm? I've seen cheap speaker docks at Dollar store things for like $10.