CHanging Wallpaper for a theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by NYGiants228, Jul 18, 2008.

1. NYGiants228

NYGiants228 New Member

sry for double posting -- but i figured this forum was better to ask in rather than General Chat

Ok I downloaded the theme Reveal today i really like how the icons are set up -- like buttons with words in the middle. I just do not like the picture it came with so i turned it off. Is there a way to set another wallpaper for that theme? I just found a good Giants wallpaper that theappletree made (also creator of reveal). Now all i need is to use that for the wallpaper in my Reveal Theme

edit -- I just unzipped the wallpapers and extracted them to a folder in my comp
    so i picked the one i want and put it in the reveal theme folder and its still not working
    Help!?

Same thing for the slider too -- where is the folder for the default apple slider
    Last edited by NYGiants228; 5 Minutes Ago at 07:23 PM.
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Ya its easy! Rename the Giants wallpaper to Wallpaper. Then SSH into the theme and replace the file named Wallpaper with your new one.
  3. NYGiants228

NYGiants228 New Member

yes i did exactly wat u said before u suggested it but my wallpaper behind the icons is still pitch black