Changing the time style on the springboard

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nubby, Aug 8, 2008.

1. nubby

nubby New Member

I was editing the Info.plist file that is in my theme. I edited it to remove the names under the applications, but my background I am using is white and I cannot read the text up top. The Info.plist part is:

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace; font-color: #000000 font-size: 16px*/</string>

And I respring and it doesn't show as black up top. Any help?

I want the top transparent, but the wifi, time, and battery and white and can barely see them.
  2. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think that semicolon has to be after the black color... although i could be wrong. Try seeing if that works.
  3. nubby

nubby New Member

Okay I downloaded some wifi and battery mods from Customize, but couldn't find any time mods.

But my question now is, the button text that when clicked opens AppFlow, how do I make the 'clicking area' larger? Only the center of the text can be touched to open it and if I touch the sides nothing happens.

Ignore the font since it isn't final.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Rocky5

Rocky5 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Remove all of the /* the put black instead of #000000 as it uses names of colours.
  5. nubby

nubby New Member

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>NavigationBarStyle</key>
    <string>2</string>

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: monospace; font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: monospace; font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: monospace; font-color: black; font-size: 16px</string>

<!--key>ComposeStoreIcons</key>
    <false/-->

</dict></plist>

I know, I'm stupid for forgetting to remove comments. But I did and still didn't work.