changing the background when selecting music

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Touchnoob0211, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    does anyone know where i can find the white image, if it is an image, that is the background of the music app? like when your lookin up songs or artists.. it would be cool to invert the colors to black and then white text. im guessing this is something that would be very hard to get into and change though.

or changing it to a color of your choice.. that would be another thing to add to customize too. like a selection of colors that you could set as your background... or a way to change the color of your text.. or the font even?
  2. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

Are you talking about the grey box with the Notes in the middle that show up when you don't have album artwork? I'm sure it's somewhere buried in musicplayer.app... maybe i'll root around a little bit.. cause i've always wanted to make it transparent or darker or something
  3. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    not that, but now that you said it, i would love to get rid of that stupid picture and put somethin different. im talking about on your list of songs, when your scrolling around.. just how it is white as your background. wondering if you could change colors... like black and then make the text (titles of songs etc) white. id look pretty cool like a whole new feel to the ipot
  4. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

Ohh, yeah! i really wish it would be black and satin-like, similar to when you're scrolling through album tracks.. I got you now, and i completely agree this would give it much more continuity. :thumbsup: