Changing Status Bar..

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by DTabs, Nov 25, 2009.

1. DTabs

DTabs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    On my touch, i have the leopard theme, i like everything about it except the whole status bar.. its black and grey, and looks 'old stlye' :/ ..... would it be possible to keep my theme but change the whole of the status bar back to its original state (from FW3.1.2) ?? with the smaller blue wifi signal and green battery.. without having to do loads of little tweaks..

thanks..
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yea, just go to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/Lopeard/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Locate FSO_BG.png (I believe this is for your springboard), FST_BG.png (lockscreen) and Default_BG.png (in an app) and delete those.
  3. DTabs

DTabs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi, my impatience got the better of me and i figured it out for myself, but yeh, was in a similar way to what u suggested, thanks...

But the colour of the green battery and blue wifi signal is white on the springboard, but appears when i open my music n stuff... have i missed one of those png's out you think ??

Also, i cant open the png's from the ipod's original theme, but can from all other themes ???
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Hmm, not sure why it's doing that, unless you accidentally deleted some other files. What you can do is, download the theme again, find the battery and wifi icons and then drag them back into /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/Lopeard/Bundles/com.apple.springboard.
  5. DTabs

DTabs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nevermind, ive just realised its like that in the original too LOL.. so many png's, it gets confusing.. But anways, i swapped the 'Defaults' with the 'FSO's', so now both the 'Defaults' and 'FSO's' are now 'FSO's', just renamed appropriately.. resulting in colour all round

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks for your help.
  6. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Haha, no problem. I actually did that too

Please Register or Log in to view images

I changed all my status bar images to be the same