"Changing sound when sliding?"

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by willytboy, Apr 6, 2009.

1. willytboy

willytboy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    When you slide your ipod to unlock or slide it to shut down you hear a click sound this goes for both ipod touch 1G&2G models. Imagine you can change the sound when you slide to unlock but there's only 5 sounds for the 1G ipod and like 20 for the 2nd Gen for the 1st gen and 2nd gen is it possible to change the click sound into a different sound post some ideas below.

To hear these sounds go to Clock then timer and there should be something call "When Timer Ends" and there's a whole bunch of sounds.....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    double posting

= no.

also there's some kind of guide i think on how to do that here

try searching, i forgot what the thread name is...

3. seipokgaicalv

seipokgaicalv New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    OH I HAVE A SET THAT HAS UNLOCK SOUND .. gimme a sec ill find what its called etc .. just make sure you've got winterboard
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    this winterboards sounds set i took out of the wall-e theme you can find it in cydia .. basically i just took the folder and copied and pasted it into a set that had a combination of things i liked from other theme sets. if you know how winterboard works this should be fairly easy for you ummm only thing im unsure about is the audio format lol guess you'll have abit more research to do. Just found that the format can be played by VLC player .. the audio file named "beep beep" is the sound your ipod makes when its plugged into your computer and lock and unlock should be fairly obvious.

hope this has helped

4. ainsy

ainsy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i thought that the sounds on the 1st gen ipod couldn't be changed. maybe i'm wrong if so please could sum1 tell me how
  5. willytboy

willytboy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I don't want to mess up my ipod you can do it on the iphone but I'm not to sure ifyou can do it on the ipod touches.
  6. seipokgaicalv

seipokgaicalv New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    that was on the ipod touch 2g .. find out more about winterboard and should be okay