Changing slider text

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by revolution, Feb 20, 2008.

1. revolution

revolution New Member

I have been at this all night, i am trying to change the "slide to unlock". I have seen various ways to do it and I have tried all of them. I have 1.1.3 with the newest customize the one with vibration settings. Every time i input a new text in the SB Strings unlock section, nothing at all happens when i exit out, there is no changes. I now there is probably a easy fix for this but it is just not working for me.

Thank you
  2. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    does everything else in customize work?
  3. revolution

revolution New Member

yep everything except the SB Strings.
  4. edde922

edde922 New Member

What is the language on the iPod? My non-english iPod has the same problem
  5. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

you need to hit the customize button at the nav bar and go to the customize main screen before quitting customize
  6. revolution

revolution New Member

I have tried all of that. It is in english, and i have tried various diff methods inculding pressing customize before exiting out. But its weird, the spinning circle comes on and then it exits into the slide to unlock screen but there isnt a change. And now in summer board my themes arent loading. Any help?
  7. revolution

revolution New Member

I got it by installing skylars customize. Woot woot. but now I have a new problem. Summerboard isnt loading my themes. I can only have wallpapers. In the summerboard app if i click wallpaper on it allows me to have my wake screen bg as my in the itouch bg. When I click on a theme it does absolutely nothing. I am wondering if it is something that I did or a setting i dont have marked bcuz it just wont work. I tried to the guide here to fix summerboard but no luck. It is weird bcuz it was working fine earlier.
  8. ChrisRip

ChrisRip New Member

It's your language. I'm dutch myself and had the same problem. If you put the language to English it will show your own custom text

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Lowell

Lowell New Member

Acually just download the Customize fix