Changing prices??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by aa_man137, Jul 11, 2008.

1. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

I noticed that some of the apps i got yesterday when AppStore dropped have changed their prices from free to charging for them. The main one i noticed was iLOVEcontrol. Does this mean that im lucky and get this for free, its synced to my ipod successfully and everything.

Also has anyone noticed any other apps that have changed price? Could it be possible to keep these copies for "trading", maybe they arent signed since they were set as free?

Just some thoughts
  2. Switch

Switch New Member

I saw another post about someone getting it for free but they realized somewhere it said it was only a trial... idk why theyre allowed to do that but w/e apps like that need systems to convert the wifi signals to infrared which can costs $100 ++ so thats where they screw ya. Other then that app i havent noticed any other changes...
  3. l_a_x_u_h

l_a_x_u_h New Member

another thing that changed was tap tap revenge and some other puzzle like rpg game that looked awsome. THye both were free and now you cant even dl them?