changing music sorting(genre)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by arikado, Dec 14, 2008.

1. arikado

arikado New Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Is there a way to change the way the ipod touch sorts and categorize our music?

I mean, artists, genres, and albums is fine, but i HATE when i have to go through so many sorting just to get to shuffle a specific list.

i have a lot of genres in my ipod. Sometimes, i specifically just want to shuffle a genre.
    For example, i want to just listen to hiphop music. I have to click genre- it brings me to the artists, i select all albums, it brings to me all albums, i have to select all songs, and then select shuffle.

What the hell? Why cant there be a Shuffle, right after i click a genre? Does anyone seriously need to look for a song that deep and accurate? Especially when you know your music library top to bottom.

You know what i'd like. An interface just like itune's. You have the list of songs, switch to the album, artists, or genres view (which looks nice because of the neatly grided album art) and just click on the artwork and it shuffles for you. Or double click it to look inside the category.