changing hands

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Estobaughn, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Estobaughn

Estobaughn New Member

Hello Everyone. Yeah first post. Wrote a 3 paragraph post and decided to cut it down to this. I bought an ipod touch 8 gig v2.2 from a friend who bought it from another friend. I have not connected to my computer yet. So..

Does apple still do that 5 pc limit on ipod? Does jailbreaking fix that limit?

The apps dont work because of that I was told. If I jailbreak, is there anyway to back up the apps and put them back on the touch after jailbreaking and/or getting them to work?

Any help would be great. I am still going thru the stickys on the forum. So if it's in there just say keep reading. Thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If someone else bought them on their account then you will lose them when you unless you do a manual one. Or you can get their account info and password and use their account on your pc. And yes their is a 5 machine limit for an itunes account.
  3. Estobaughn

Estobaughn New Member

Thanks, I was going though the apps and most of them are free any way so no biggie on that. And as I've read I would have to jailbreak then use SSH to copy music and apps over from the touch. correct?