Changing Dock Background

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by felixh, Dec 26, 2007.

1. felixh

felixh New Member

Hi everyone

i've some trouble with changing the dock background

it simply doesn't work, when i try to change it with customize ...

anyone can help
  2. touching

touching New Member

u must go to smbprefs and change the theme dock into off
  3. felixh

felixh New Member

you're maybe right but,

when i tried what you said nothing happens

so i tried using smbprefs and have chosen one theme ...

this works but i seems that the dock slided down about the half (you know what i mean)

anyone else has this problem
  4. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am not entirely sure what you mean, but by going into Customize and changing the dock background to the iPhone dock size (The second dock image) it will make your theme dock bigger.
  5. simbeck

simbeck New Member

I have having the same issue. I just got an ipod touch and seem to have no problem with customizing anything else, except the dock background image. I already tried disabling dock theme in SMBPrefs, and changed the dock image in Customize, but it is still the dock image from my Black Vista theme. Really not an issue as I like it the way it is, but would just like to know if I'm doing something wrong.
  6. Darlyn

Darlyn Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have the same issue too. "Theme Dock" is disabled in SB, but I still don't get the iPhone dock that comes with Customize. Also, where do I put my own dock images? In Library/Customize everything but a dock images' folder is there

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

if u go to customize it shows dock background... is that only for the iphone or can u get it on the touch
  8. thisonefoo

thisonefoo New Member

I'm having this problem and haven't been able to find a fix as well..... please help!
  9. h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hello ive a small problem which is turning into a big problem for me, this post have prob awoken this topic but its the closest to what i think i need help with, anyways ive taken the iWood theme and changed it up alittle

here : http://www.ifans.com/forums/imgcach....png?orig_url=http://yfrog.com/2twallpapernip

works great until i try and make the dock fit with the wallpaper like this

here : http://www.ifans.com/forums/imgcach...adbd74.png?orig_url=http://yfrog.com/5gdock1p

now what i wanted was the wallpaper and dock to sit nicely together so they look as if its one image just like the first image uploaded, but..... the dock seems to stretch and covers the wallpaper and i cant see the little digital picture frame, does anyone know why this is, in the original iWood theme the wallpaper and dock fit nicely togother with no problems i dont see why my theme isnt doing the same, thanks alot
  10. Hackey_Sack

Hackey_Sack New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You realize this thread is two years old, right?

I think I understand your problem (your pics don't work...), but try having the entire background as wallpaper and then have a transparent dock.