Changed opinion on Ipod touch 4th Gen. I was wrong

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Apechit, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Apechit

Apechit New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I am a man and I can admit that I was wrong. I had a previous thread where I bashed the ipod touch and did not see the big changes.

There were a lot of immature posters but doing more research on the competition, no portable device comes close to it.

Cowon- Great sound but thats it. It does videos and has a oled screen but nothing else. Great Flash support but the average user knows little about programming flash.

Zune- Better sound then the ipod and comes with a oled screen. The app department is pathetic by comparision. It suppose to have a tegra processor but many of the apps and functions run slow.

Sony- Way overpriced and again nothing great. It plays sound and video but thats it. No real apps and just bland.

Samsung (p2 p3)- Good overall players but again another vanilla device. Audio quality is good and samsung is known for their great screens. Just a basic audio/video device.

Bottom Line: No device comes close to matching the ipod touch's 4 features and price. Apple is usually overpriced but compared to the competition the itouch is a value.

There is no real competitor to the itouch because the others are Vanilla players that do very little aside form play music and video.

I am upgrading my 2nd gen ipod touch to the new 32gb 4th generation. I pre purchased it at amazon for $288.88 shipped. I was wrong
  2. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Welcome to the family! lol
  3. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Glad you feel this way
  4. TouchiPod

TouchiPod Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    This is the time when you change your device under your profile details
  5. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You've been forgiven my child. Welcome to your new fruity faith.
  6. Yeedawgz

Yeedawgz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Welcome back! We're so proud of you
  7. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    NO BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE IT YET GOD! lol idk ill just go update mine to that caz i ordered it XD
  8. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Nice. Also remember the touch is like a handheld computer. I personally see it as more then a music player.
  9. 2fast4u5

2fast4u5 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree with you 100%. It's perfect for networking and it is a PERFECT device.

*Note to the Topic Creator* Cowon has great flash support for games. And I can't believe you left out samsung lol. The P2 and P3 are amazing devices, but still don't top the touch, haha.
  10. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Great! Post another thread about your opinion of it. That's just what this forum needs.