Change the theme of your website, to your iPot/iPhone theme?

Discussion in 'Mobile Web Development' started by ur_so_beautiful, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

Okay bear with me now.

Is it possible to change the theme of your iWebKit website to a similar theme on your iPod touch/iPhone theme? I don't think it is because the website has to access your iPod, by using SSH i guess?

But would it actually be possible? Or maybe someone could tell me how to change a webkit site's theme by choosing what theme you want it to be in? Obviously the themes have to be in the root of the website to begin with.

So it's like in the iWebKit images

Please Register or Log in to view images

like the options - how does one do that? What's the code? Could someone tell me

2. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    no it's not possible to automiticly change the theme. It is possible to create your own theme looking like your ipods one.

You'll have to replace the images in the image folder with your custom ones and in some cases change the style.css file.

If you don't know css i could help you if you tell me exactly what you want to have changed.

btw. v1.1 is out. Check the blog
  3. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

Oh k thanks not the answer i wanted but thanks all the same i'll just stick to 1.0 unless you've made huge updates i dont want sample sites or crap like that just the css because i only know quite a bit of html and nout much on css