Change song though bluetooth

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by carri07, Jun 29, 2009.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi i recently connected my speakers that are bluetooth integrated to my ipod touch 2g and while i am able to change the volume through the speaker remote, i am not able to skip a track or change it. Does anyone know a soution for this? i have a jailbroken 3.0 ipod touch 2g
  2. electroblaze

electroblaze Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i guess it depends on the headset...you might have to wait till a headset thats fully compatible with the 3.0 ipod comes out..
  3. DaTouchkee

DaTouchkee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there is no solution for this. I know, its crazy. my question is, why would apple not include the ability to change tracks via bluetooth, I mean do they not have some of the greatest technological geniuses in the world working for them? Whats the deal apple?
  4. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hmm i see.. but its a pair of speakers.. they come witht he 2 speakers and a bluetooth base that is conected tot he speakers and it also has a remote. I can change songs and volume to my cellphone while its sounding through the speakers with the remote, but i cant change songs to the ipod.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Is there anything on cydia or icy that would allow this? i would even pay for somehtign like this.