Change size and position of UNLOCK Slider???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dreamer121, Jul 20, 2009.

1. dreamer121

dreamer121 New Member

currently the default position of the unlock slider is the bottom ..... is there any way to make it either vertical instead of horizontal of even make the slider a button instead of a slider............ i have made everything invisable because it looks amazing ..

PS. DOuble question ., is there any way to get a picture on the charging screen instead of just a battery symbol i want a bacground instead of just plain black....

Attached Files:

2. himynameisjuan

himynameisjuan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    All I know is there are several "Tap to Unlock" sliders in Cydia, just search for them.
  3. jbarnes

jbarnes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am guessing your jailbroken?
  4. mphantom93

mphantom93 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    A dev or someone interested and good with reading/editing the original codes within the iPhone/iPod Touch OS would have to do it. I have seen a similar post, and replied similarly. Currently there are no devs or anyone interested in this that I'm aware of, there was once a way to make your slider slide in the opposite direction but it was crap.
  5. dreamer121

dreamer121 New Member

ya i kinda thought that it would have to do with editing system files and stuff..... well thanks anyways .... imma try to edit it myself ... any ideas on which file i should start with??? btw dont use cyberduck or winscp use IPHONEBrowser best program... coded by me. uses usb instead of wifi