Change Lockscreen slider axis

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DAOSgeek, Jan 31, 2010.

1. DAOSgeek

DAOSgeek Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi, Guys.

I want to change the lockscreen slider (I do know how to do this). However, I want to change the axis of the slider, so that instead of sliding from left to right, I would like to slide upwards (as in the connect to iTunes/DFU screen). Is this possible and how?

If you can, and wouldn't mind, could you make a slider with the connect to iTunes sign as the slider.

Thanks, Shanik
  2. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    not yet possible as far as i know, but androidlock just came out. you can set a custom pattern mimicking the android unlock screen. you could just make it go straight up, kind of like what you want. at least thats the closest your gonna get for now.
  3. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yeah, you can use a tap to unlock mod and make it appear to require a vertical swipe but I don't think it's possible to rotate the functional slider.
  4. DAOSgeek

DAOSgeek Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    argh! oh well, I guess I'll use andriodlock for now (I already have a tap to unlock mod, but it's not as good as I think androidlock will be). Who knows, it may be what I need!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Yeah, I tried it but it kind of just ruined it. it would be good if it didn't require 4 dots and didn't show you the dots so blatantly. Thanks, anyway, though