Chameleons

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mikey2203, Jul 20, 2009.

1. mikey2203

mikey2203 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    in pokemon platinum gba versions how do u get through the chameleon blocking the way
  2. iiX Miami Xii

iiX Miami Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You don't. As I stated in another thread. It's the end of the beta of that game. The full game won't be release for another few months. Since it seems people are interested in Pokemon hacks. Try out Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign Of Legends. Its a completely finished hack. It has D/P/PT pokemon. And a Completely...Let me say this again Completely different story line then the usual pokemon story line :Bad team wants to take over world, Noob pokemon trainer sets out on adventure, said noob becomes strongest trainer and thwarts the bad team, trainer beats Elite 4 and becomes champion Game over. Btw you can find all kinds of info on Pokemon hacks including downloads NOT ROMS. Their in forms of ips which isnt illegal at pokecommunity.com.
  3. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Off-Topic (Well your questions been answered so thread can be closed)

But huh?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. xX_Dog_Food_Xx

xX_Dog_Food_Xx New Member

Device:
    iPad
    the ips files are not useable in gpsphone or any other emulator because they are not roms they are patches to the real rom. you need a clean running rom and the patch, not to mention a pc to patch it.
    Edit: the only reason i say a pc is needed, is because i have a Mac OS X.