certain songs won't transfer from ipod touch to computer

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by kk304, Jun 3, 2010.

1. kk304

kk304 New Member

I'm having problems with 4 particular songs that I've downloaded onto my ipod touch, and then tried to transfer into my iTunes Music library on my computer. They won't transfer to the computer, and I can't get them to be added to any playlists, either. Any thoughts?

Karen
  2. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Are the songs from iTunes, or did you get them from a CD? Can you listen to them in iTunes?

Edit: Wow, I read that so wrong... But still, so you downloaded them through iTunes on your iPod, and they won't transfer?
  3. kk304

kk304 New Member

They were downloaded from iTunes. The only way I can listen to them is when my ipod is connected to my computer, I can play them on my computer (but they are still stored on the ipod... does that make sense?). They won't play (or even show up) on the ipod itself.

Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize this was the 'intro' section, so I reposted under the Tech help section.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So, I'm scared to restore my ipod, because I'm pretty sure I'd lose these songs...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Actually, I can listen to them on the ipod if I use the "Purchased on {my} iPod" playlist. But still haven't been able to include them in any other playlist.

Please help! I'm desperate!!!