Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know this will be closed asap, but I just have a question...

Why are certain mods such ass faces? They come in, ban people, or close any topic, even if they had no right or reason to do so. Of course, they also ban members that should be banned and close topics that SHOULD be closed, but I feel that in certain situations they abuse their power.

For example: A mod will close a topic and then say "Theres nothing to see here, I'm closing this"... instead of being like semi-kind and giving some sort of reason as to why they made that decision.

As if being a moderator on a internet forum grants you any special rights? No you're even a bigger loser if you're a mod. Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

Now this will be closed probably before anyone gets a chance to rip me apart, but I just had to ask...

Carry on now.
  2. iTouchEC

iTouchEC Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wow, LOL, I don't even know what to say to this.
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Theres nothing to see here, I'm closing this.
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're right. We come in, ban people and close topics... you pretty much summed up the job of a forum moderator.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    The user behind this post (iTouchEC) has been permanently banned. Let that serve as an example to people that were considering making rash moves like this again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.