Categorize Icon Themes not Working Right

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ScottB, Feb 1, 2008.

1. ScottB

ScottB New Member

When the icons are in a "container" the theme for the icons isnt working any more. If I move the icon back to the Springboard the theme applies. I am at version 1.62 on 1.1.2.

Scott
  2. excursion

excursion Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It might be your version then. I use categories and when my icons are in a container, the icons are the matched with my current theme.
  3. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

I have the same problem and also have the same version and am running 1.1.2 firmware
  4. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I had the same issue to when i upgraded to 1.62-1. I corrected it by downgrading back to my previous version. After i initially upgraded to 1.62, i refreshed my installer sources and my "update" folder said categories but it was for a previous version. I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS FOR ANY OTHER APP BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS SHOW THAT I HAVE UPDATES WHEN THECHNICALLY I DONT. This is the one time that it helped because when i downgraded i went to change my theme back and my icons in the folders all changed. Hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    LOL, i just upgraded categories to test what i just said before and i was right with the fact that the icons don't change to match whatever theme you have. This time i even toyed around with the configuration options in categories but to no avail.

BUT THIS TIME THE OLD VERSIONS NEVER CAME UP AS AN UPDATE!!!!!!

If somebody has an older version either post it or please PM it to me as well.
  6. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

there was an update just today
    v1.63 seemed to fix the summerboard themes

Please Register or Log in to view images