Categories

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by palidino76, Jan 27, 2008.

1. palidino76

palidino76 New Member

Every time I try to make a new category nothing happens after I select an icon for it, it just goes back to the Category screen. Anyone else having this problem in 1.1.3?
  2. formal

formal New Member

Categories works, meaning you can create new folders and add applications to them, but the problem is that there isn't a way to hide the icons from your springboard/desktop. Basically it will add the folders, but not hide apps. Customize was the applications i used to hide my icons and that feature isn't working yet. Wait a few days and we'll see a fix.
  3. palidino76

palidino76 New Member

Well then do you have any idea why mine won't work?
  4. kingjarman

kingjarman Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    there is a hide option for categories, in settings.
    i reccomend not using it, cuz there's a good chance of losing the icons.
  5. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    to hide your icons in 1.1.3 use an app in the installer called poof. It'll hide apps that you want to hide. You can't automatically add apps and create catagories you need to do it manually sux i kno

Please Register or Log in to view images

but besides that if you don't mind doing that then your basically set. Just need to wait for smb and i'm good. All i really want is a wallpaper loll everything i already got working out dock i manually replaced the one in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/. And to change the icons i wrote a little bash file type of thing to load up custom icons i'm set

Please Register or Log in to view images

just need that damn wallpaper wish there was an alternative method of adding a wallpaper.
  6. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    When you make a Category/Folder and then try to open apps inside of it it just crashes.

Anyone know why??
  7. kingjarman

kingjarman Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    happens to me some. i don't think it's the folder, unless all your apps do it.
    may be just the app.